Friday, May 22, 2009

Hello again


Well I am not taking this blog very seriously, it's been weeks since the last post. It has been a whirlwind of stimulus money and ebay packages. My head is still swimming from all the stuff my stimulus money bought for me. Thank you Mr. President!
It's the simple things in life, a couple hundred dollars, ebay and a postal person. What they add up to is magical. It's so sad that it is over. I've stimulated the economy like a good American. Now it's back to strangling pennies.
Money is a strange thing. It is paper that represents so much energy, sweat and tears. It offers comfort and joy. The lack of this energy brings hopelessness and poverty, hunger and fear. Wow, just a simple piece of paper.
But, it's not the paper I want, it's the energy that it brings with it. This intangible is spiritual in nature, isn't it? Can there be a way to subvert this energy, to twist it's flow towards me? If I figure it out I'll let you know -- for a small fee!

No comments:

Post a Comment