Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The littlest Kitty

You caught me! I usually hide in drawers, closets and under blankets. I am very small and everything is so big around mew. And all the sounds seem big to me too. I guess you could say I'm timid, but I love the lady who feeds me, and she sure knows what feels good to kitties! I was born to be a feral cat, but she stepped in the way and took care of me and my litter mates. They are a memory now, but I'm happy.

When I see her I stick my butt in the air and she scratches me. I love this kind of service! When I am hungry, there is food. When I want to sleep safely I have so many places to go. And when I feel like playing, there is my friend Willa who loves jumping on me when I'm not seeming to pay attention.

It's all very nice except the big white cat who hisses and swats at me whenever we run into each other around the territory. He is so mean and I try to stay away, but still we run into each other. He scares me, he's a bully.

No comments:

Post a Comment