Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Love Feet -- Kitty feet

I am so in love with my kitties' feet. I like to watch them curl up and extend when I scratch them. I like watching them hold onto the couch before springing into action, either after one another or just jumping from furniture to furniture. Some are bony, some are furry and some are big and strong. I love the pads that have no fur, and I like kitties with big feet. And little feet also. I guess I could have a foot fetish, but I don't look at it like that. It's a part of loving every little cell that inhabits their bodies. That's how I feel about my kitties.


I never had kids so this is my tribute to watching something grow from little to great. I love being a part of a little life turned large, like Daisy who I have known since the day she was born, and even before she was born, actually. That is something I have never had, even with my other little loves. Usually you get them a few weeks or months old, which is nice also. But to see that little bundle grow from not much more than an embryo to a girl who plays hard with the other who is three times her size. That is the miracle of life in action.
So if you ever want to put a little smile on your face, look at your pets feet. Whatever size or type
of pet, I know you will smile too.
Photo 1 -- Jake in his "box" pads showing
Photo 2 -- Daisy's paw
Photo 3 -- Willa's furry feet

No comments:

Post a Comment